You may download and complete our Foreclosure Prevention and Intervention Program Application online by clicking the icon below. You may return a copy of the application to our office via uploading it here “Submit Your Application” ; hand-delivery, mail, or fax. It is important that you complete the application in full so that we may be better prepared to discuss ways to assist you. Since time is so critical in preventing the possibility of Foreclosure, you must complete and return the application as soon as possible. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that processing time may take from 1 to 2 weeks.
Following is a list of documents that you must include with your completed application:
- Hardship letter (sign your name, print your name and date your letter)
- Copies of recent utility bills (electric preferably)
- 2 most recent pay stubs for each person in the household
- Last 2 months of bank statements
- Proof of income from SSI/SSD, pensions, child support, alimony, etc. for each person in the household
- Latest correspondence from lender
- If you have been served, only send the first page of the summons
DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
Please return your application to us via the mail, fax or drop off in person.
Once we have received and processed your completed application, our office will contact you so that we may schedule your initial appointment. If you do not have a telephone number, please be sure to provide contact information for the best way to reach you so that we may schedule your initial appointment in a timely manner.
Because of the urgency in getting our clients the assistance they need in a timely manner, if you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule your appointment so we may give your originally scheduled time to another client.