DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE VARIOUS ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS SO THAT YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR SALES AND CLOSINGS?
Let Tampa Bay CDC conduct an Orientation Meeting for you to discuss all the Programs that are available to assist your Client with closing on their home. If you have a group of less than 10 people, you can contact Tampa Bay CDC to schedule an appointment at our N.E. Coachman Road Homeownership Center. If you have a group of 10 or more, we would be happy to conduct an Orientation Seminar at your office or at a location of your choosing.
If you hold informational meetings for the public, Tampa Bay CDC will be happy to come to your meeting to inform your clients of our Assistance and Counseling Programs.
Please contact (727) 442-7075 for more information or to schedule an Orientation Seminar.
How Can I Get More Information?
It is our goal to make this website a valuable tool to help our Lending and Real Estate Partners increase their sales. If you would like to view the most current guidelines on Tampa Bay CDC’s assistance programs, click here to visit the DOWNPAYMENT ASSISTANCE page or click here to visit the FORMS AND BROCHURES
We also have a Lender Training Manual you can review or print out.
Why Should My Buyer Use Tampa Bay CDC’s Assistance?
- The assistance funds are interest-free!
- There are no payments on the assistance funds for five years and in some areas, loans are deferred until sale!
- If repayment begins, in most cases, the payment will not exceed $83.33/month!
- There is no prepayment penalty!
- They will be able to make a larger down payment which means a more affordable mortgage payment!
- By using assistance funds, they can keep their own funds in the bank for reserves, moving expenses, emergency repairs, etc.!
- Tampa Bay CDC’s assistance is deferred and interest-free. The buyer can continue to earn interest on their savings (rather than depleting them for closing)!
- Assistance funds can replace the need for the seller to pay the buyer’s closing costs.
Tampa Bay CDC is an Equal Housing Lender.